Photo Shoot Done!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

I won't lie, this will be a short entry. But I was reminded we had not posted anything for quite a while LOL...  I am tired. I just had a little nap, but I had been up since yesterday! Over 36 hours! We got our first photo shoot complete! It has been spectacular! Our Sassy Girls were out in full effect! It was a beautiful show of women and camaraderie and everyone did so well. I will post a few behind the scenes footage soon. Special thanks to Marie of Marie Denee for her helpful styling and Tim White, Ken and Kip for their wonderful professionalism and willingness to work with us And to Beautiful B and her makeup artists. I will be posting links to everyone's site, but i'm just too tired to do it right now. Geez this took a lot out of us, but it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it! We did it. The Sassy Girls made it all possible. Yay Team! :)

Comments

No response to “Photo Shoot Done!”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Sassy World. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger